Making Movement Possible & Pain Free..
We\’ve been in the business of Rebuilding Lives and Renewing Hope since 2008.
IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY OR DISORDER,
Ayurdha Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences can help Rebuild Your Life
Get a Pain-Free Life with Neurological Physiotherapy in Hyderabad
Neurological physiotherapy is used to treat abnormalities of movement and function resulting from issues with the nerve and neuromuscular systems of the body. Muscle weakness, erratic tremors and spasms, impaired balance and coordination, loss of function, and diminished sensations are common symptoms of these disorders. Physio care therapy in India can be beneficial for a variety of neurological illnesses, including circulatory system issues, traumas, infections, degenerative diseases, structural flaws, and tumors.
What is Physio Care Therapy in India?
As part of their medical practice, physical therapists diagnose, evaluate, and treat patients who have functional limitations. Physical therapy services are provided by professionals licensed by the state in which they operate. These experts have received training in evaluating the situation and assisting in the restoration of maximum functional mobility and independence. To assist the patient in feeling and moving better, we employ a range of therapeutic approaches and strategies.
For a better patient experience, physical therapy experts openly educate patients about treatments and provide extensive expertise in physiotherapy.
When Should Someone Visit and Consult a Physiotherapist?
A physiotherapist should be consulted as soon as possible if a patient has a serious pain issue affecting their muscles or bones that is not improving after two to three days. In most circumstances, the longer someone waits to start treatment, the longer they take to recover. Visit your nearest physiotherapy clinic for a check-up if you feel constant pain in your body.
What Are the Benefits of Physiotherapy Treatment?
When done appropriately, physiotherapy has the following benefits:
- Reduce pain
- Increase the range of motion and flexibility;
- Increasing the power and stamina of muscles
- Enhancing equilibrium and coordination
- Increasing endurance for daily tasks and exercise
- Information about the illness and the treatment plan
- Giving guidance on how to stop additional damage or decline.
Get Comprehensive Treatment in Physiotherapy Clinics
Our mission at Ayurdha Rehab is to enhance each patient’s physical, emotional, and social well-being while assisting them in regaining as much independence and function as possible. We have a qualified and skilled team that provides physio care therapy in India, including the following:
- Bobath method to begin normal movements.
- Carr and Shepherd way to enhance motor relearning.
- Brunnstrom method to break the synergistic movements.
- PNF approach to start diagonal patterns of motion for limbs.
- Coma Stimulation to boost alertness and consciousness levels in a coma state.
- Tilt table to improve blood circulation and capacity to bear weight.
- Sensory and tone improvement through facilitatory and inhibitory methods.
- Body weight supports treadmill training to initiate gait.
- Cognitive therapy to improve cognition and orientation.
Our Physiotherapy Departments
Schedule a free consultation with us for the best neurological physiotherapy in Hyderabad for any problem. Additionally, we have knowledge across several divisions, encompassing a broad range of specializations and areas of expertise. Our area of expertise includes:
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Cardiac Physiotherapy
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Sports Injury
- Post-surgery Physiotherapy
- Geriatric Physiotherapy
Best Clinical Treatment by Physical Therapy Experts
Our certified and exceptionally skilled professionals guarantee you the best neurological physiotherapy in Hyderabad.
At the physiotherapy clinic in Hyderabad, we provide convenient access to physiotherapist services, from consultation to treatment to aftercare. We believe in providing holistic care. For a high-quality and independent life, Ayurdha Rehab offers you complete physiotherapy and rehabilitation treatments. We provide therapies to help you heal, restore strength, and easily resume everyday activities with the use of our individualised therapy plans, licensed professionals, and state-of-the-art technology.
- Kindly give us a call to schedule a time for a hands-on evaluation.
- Our skilled physiotherapist will provide a personalised ‘Care’ plan for your treatment based on the assessment.
- You will be given access to the plan that was chosen, as well as the billing information for approval. We promise to make the onboarding process as easy and convenient as possible for you at every turn.
- Your sessions will begin with a visit from our assigned physical therapist, who will also offer recovery instructions tailored to your environment and place of residence. (Alternatively, in collaboration with your physician, you may also come to our physiotherapy clinics for these sessions).
- Our team will conduct a weekly evaluation to keep an eye on your development. We appreciate any comments, advice, and input you may have for changes.
- We will provide you with a self-maintenance program after your recovery sessions are completed, which will help your overall recovery.
Why Choose Ayurdha Rehab?
Our commitment is to deliver complete patient-centered physio care therapy in India. We assist in managing your injuries and easing your discomfort so you may carry on with your daily activities. We are aware of your demands.
Physio Home Visits
Home visits by licenced physiotherapists for patients seeking convenience and for those with mobility problems.
One-on-one, Therapist-to-Patient Treatment
Together, you and our highly qualified and experienced therapists will create a personalised therapy plan that addresses your particular needs and objectives.
More than 10+ years of Experience
Our therapists have worked with a wide spectrum of patients and conditions during their decade of expertise, which has given us a thorough understanding of how to treat a wide range of problems, such as spinal cord injury, stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Transverse Myelitis, and so on.
Latest and World-Class Technology
To guarantee that our patients receive the most cutting-edge and potent therapies possible, we make investments in cutting-edge machinery and technologies.
In addition to treating sports injuries, we offer assistance with muscular strains, strengthening, gait training, balance and coordination, and ligament sprains with a full body assessment. Our physical therapy experts work to maximise your healing and avoid recurrence.
In addition to sharing our thoughts with you, we are passionate about providing healthy lives.